1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Finally joined!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anna, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everybody -
    I've been on the GIRS forum at Reef Central since February of 2006, and finally got around to joining the club today.  Saturday will be the first club meeting that I've been able to go to, and I'm really looking forward to it!  We have met some really nice locals over the past two years, and are looking forward to meeting more of you guys this weekend!
    Anna /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

2. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome to the club Anna. We are certainly glad to have you be a part of the group.

Looking forward to meeting on Saturday.

Billy

3. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Anna,

It's good to see you over here! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif Welcome and make yourself at home.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Welcome aboard Anna! I still have the 2 clownfish fish that I got from you last year on superbowl sunday. They're doing great.

5. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad you made the plunge Anna....Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

eins

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'll bet your really glad you joined now! Enjoy that ACII!!!

7. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome!

I still can't believe that I won that Aquacontroller!!! I very rarely win things, so that was such a wonderful surprise! I am very excited to hook it up on my tank!!! Max and I had a really nice time today, it was really nice to meet some new people, and get to see some of the people that we've met before again!

Glad that sixline is doing great for you, Jeremy! He is a beautiful fish, and we're so glad that he's got a 6' tank to enjoy!

Atram - I'm so glad to hear that the clowns are doing well - have they spawned for you yet? They have been together for at least two or three years now!

8. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Glad you came to the meeting Anna!!!  Wow, I wish some of your luck would've rubbed off on me! /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There both doing great, I haven't seen them spawn so far.  The female used to abuse the male quite a bit, but since I moved them into my new tank they seem to be getting along much better.