1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Finally! I`m in the ACIII club........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I took well over 2 weeks but it finally came today.  I really like the fact that it has built in ethernet and is capable of monitoring 2 ph probes, but man, what a hurtin' to the pocket.  I'm gonna be kinda miffed if the RK3 comes out and it is the total bomb diggitty of all controllers.
    Anyway, now i wanna get one of those sweet webpages like Allen and JJ have.....any of you web gurus wanna give me a hand?

2. got2lb Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clarksville, IA
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Congrats man! I think that new RK Elite is gonna be a pretty sweet setup and hard to beat though. At least the way everyone's talking it up.

3. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Congrats....now you have to start picking out toys for it....moonlights......aquasurf.....think of the toys

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I guess we'll have to wait and see, on the other hand it could be a buggy POS and mess up a lot of peoples tanks.....
    Posted By got2lb on 01/02/2008 8:09 PM
    Congrats man! I think that new RK Elite is gonna be a pretty sweet setup and hard to beat though. At least the way everyone's talking it up.

5. BGreenlee

BGreenlee Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Waverz on 01/02/2008 8:15 PM
    I guess we'll have to wait and see, on the other hand it could be a buggy POS and mess up a lot of peoples tanks.....

Posted By got2lb on 01/02/2008 8:09 PM
    THats what I am banking on. If it was coiming out sooner I would have held off on my ACIII.

6. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Well the way is see it, Neptune has a pretty solid product, sure Aquanotes sucks but i don't really feel like beta testing a RK elite on my tank.....it's just to early. I'll wait and see how they do, then if they are worth a crap, who knows maybe i'll sell the ACIII and get one.

7. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Waverz on 01/02/2008 8:53 PM
    Well the way is see it, Neptune has a pretty solid product, sure Aquanotes sucks but i don't really feel like beta testing a RK elite on my tank.....it's just to early. I'll wait and see how they do, then if they are worth a crap, who knows maybe i'll sell the ACIII and get one.

ill give ya a hundred bucks for it/site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

8. slovan

slovan Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Congrats Jeremy! I'm sure you'll love it.

9. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Posted By slovan on 01/02/2008 9:06 PM
    Congrats Jeremy! I'm sure you'll love it.
    Now, on to my Jenna Jameson themed ACIII page.....bow chicka wow wow.

10. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, Jeremy. I am getting there. The key is the controller talking to the website to do the updates. There are many ways to do it, but I think using Reef Trakker will make it much easier then the way the sites are setup now. I would like to discuss this at the Jan 19th meeting. JB and I have some ideas on making it a benefit to GIRS.

11. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Posted By jtesdall on 01/02/2008 10:08 PM
    Sorry, Jeremy. I am getting there. The key is the controller talking to the website to do the updates. There are many ways to do it, but I think using Reef Trakker will make it much easier then the way the sites are setup now. I would like to discuss this at the Jan 19th meeting. JB and I have some ideas on making it a benefit to GIRS.
    Sounds great Joel, can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!!