1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Few Coral left CHEAP!!!! Needs to go ASAP

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok ive sold everything except for a few randoms still left...  Ive been meaning to take them to Brett up at PetLand but havnt had a chance yet.
    If ppl want these they need to pick up ASAP or will just take them to Brett. I would put them in my Biocube but they wont do well under PC's
    Colony of golden with green tip Birdsnest about the size of your hand. multiple branches.... $40
    Branching Hydnophora with two finger size branches both with little branchs off those. Neon Green. Litterally glows in the dark. $40
    Mini colony of Pink/Purple Poccilopora. Multiple branchs.. too many to count. $30
    Red Cap about 3-4" ... its on a piece of live rock the size of a softball... encrusting the rock quite a bit. $15
    Ill sell all for $100 cash money or take it to Brett and let him make money on it.
    Call me 515-771-2379

2. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will take the cap (surprise surprise) let me know when yuo want me to come get it...
    P.S. Regal Tang is lovin here in the big tank

3. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Damn Tony somebody beat you to it. Sorry man I didnt know you wanted it or it woulda been all yours. Didnt I give you red and green cap already? Sorry man I had no clue or it would be yours.

4. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All good, just make sure to call me sometime to come take a look at your... I mean my tank... Thanks again for all the hook up's it is appreciated. Let me know if you have the Branching Hydnophora I will take that if you have not made the trek to PetLand

5. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Poccilopora and cap sold. Tony call or text me. Bring me 50$ and u can take the hydnophora and bnest colony both. I have them listed at 40$ each but since it's going with everything else 10$ extra and it's all gone finally. Let me kno.

6. jan

jan Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have you sold all of your coral?

7. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Have the two pieces left. Hynophora and golden bnest colony. Im waiting to hear back from gabzak aka Tony to see if he is going to take them first. If not they will be 40$ each. The offer I listed above is for him only bcuz he has 75% of my tank now in his tank so its nice seeing it all go together.

8. jan

jan Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Let me know if he decides not to take them. Thanks

9. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Jan I am taking them, Justin let me know when you want me to come over will Friday work??? I know you work until 8 tomorrow