1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Advice? Fest discussions

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Borky00, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    Any thoughts on a weekly or bi-weekly meetings to discuss the fest? I was thinking some local pub to sit relax with a cold brew maybe bite to eat if wanted and discuss ideas.

2. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    There shouldn't be a whole lot of planning that needs to happen for this one. Simplifying things for one of the yearly events is part of what we are trying to accomplish with changing things up. It's going to be more about getting the club together, and not the big events we typically have with vendors and speakers. But there is definitely still going to be some help needed for different things. I think having a meeting or two open to anyone that wants to help out is a great idea. @LiLNicky@LiLNicky is kind of heading up things. I think him and @MadManMadrid@MadManMadrid were going to try to get together soon and discuss some things. If you want to be involved let them know.

3. MadManMadrid Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +158 / 4 / -0
    We are meeting today or tomorrow at my place if you want to come lol sorry it is short notice

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  4. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    yup missed it. Let me know if you need help I can come to the next meeting.

5. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    I'm going to set up a Fall Fest 2016 section under the Committees sub-forum for keeping track of everything. If you are interested in helping out with anything Fall Fest related, remember that you must be a member, and then join the Committee Usergroup which you can find in your Joinable User Groups tab of you Account page: https://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/account/join-user-groups

Give me a bit to set it up - stepping into a meeting for about an hour

6. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0