1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest Setup Photos

Discussion in '2008' started by JB, Nov 14, 2008.

1. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    In case you missed the story on the home page, I uploaded some pictures of the early event setup.
    View them here
    Sorry, they are a bit out of focus (not my camera).
    -JB

2. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just got back from the set up.  Calfo showed up and hung around for about an hour and half.  Great pieces are for sale from many vendors.  Just make sure you guys buy from Jeremy and Jason so they get enough gas money to get back home and don't mind the duct tape.

3. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks great guys! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Anna :)

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    After it was all said and done tonight, about 1/2 of the vendors and sellers were already setup and ready to go tonight. Let me tell you that there will be some GREAT corals up for grabs tomorrow. Many you are going to feel like a kid in a candy store. If the second half of the frags are as nice as the first, it's going to be something that nobody who is in need of coral should miss.

We also just had dinner with Anthony Calfo. He is a really nice guy and is (obviously) really knowledgeable about this hobby. You're not going to want to miss his presentation...

-JB

5. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is Calfo's topic?

Thanks!
    Anna :)