1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Fall Fest 2013

Discussion in '2013' started by Railcar79, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Railcar79

Railcar79 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I had a great time at fall Fest, as did our out of town guests. Thank you everyone for the work put into making the show such a success.

2. Kpotter2 Expert Reefkeeper

North liberty, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for bringing the Aqualifter. It was a great deal and I will use it for a backup in case mine goes belly up.

KP

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

Hey everyone, what did you think of FF? What did you enjoy the most? What corals, fish, etc did you get?

I'll start... I bought an overflow from a member, a few zoas, a chalice and 2 SPS's. My most enjoyment was meeting and visiting with other hobbyists and helping them find the corals they were wanting! But a very close second was giving away some corals to the kids and some other hobbyists and a vendor! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

4. jsprague

jsprague

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like to say thank you as well to those who helped organize another successful fall fest. As with any organization like this, there are the few people who generously donate their time and make things happen. Thanks.

5. Allen

Allen

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes thank you everyone who put this together. I brought my wife with me and she had a great time! Which as we all know when the other half is happy things go much easier! I picked up 1 coral...she took off and bought 5 that she liked. She also pushed me to pay my membership fees /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default//emoticons/smile.gif so thanks from us here also!