1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

fair coral prices

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Oct 1, 2009.

1. nick

nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thats what happens when dealing with keith. He always annoys or pisses off someone. Almost everyone ive ever heard has worked with him just gets annoyed and fed up. Im sure eventually he will get banned from here again but just give it time and he will be back. I normally try to stay out of his little arguments and just sit back and watch and laugh. Just had to say something this time. Mostly the only thing ive wanted to say since this topic was started is, ITS SPELLED THERE, not thair. My 3rd grader has know that for a couple years. WOW

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    post some pics... You have always talked about having this that and the other but has anybody yet to get anything form this guy? Ill be the a-hole that has to call you out but seriously... Post a pic of something so I stop thinking your bullshitting because every thread you have ever started seems like a joke. You asked ppl what fair prices were for some stuff then ppl give you what you asked for, then you say what you want or would sell it for. Why even ask buddy? YUP I SAID IT! LOL

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was thinking you had your own pet store... any fish and/or saltwater stuff? If thats your business you should be up on your prices for these types of items? I dunno, knowing pricing maybe that's just me doing research as a customer not a store owner trying to be competitive?!?!

4. FishandFire

FishandFire Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He does not own his own fish store.  He has told many people that he does, though.

5. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

6. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL ahhhhhhhahahhahahahh

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

8. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dang! I thnik someone needs their mommy!
    racecar - Thats totally not cool, I saw what the post said and I hope someone who needed to see it did.  We will see very shortly.  People like you ruin these forums for people like us, use that language and privileges get taken away form EVERYBODY.  Not gonna let one person spoil it for all!

9. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Will someone kindly close this thread and possibly ban racecar befor he spoils it for everyone!?!? 

10. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Racecar (aka Keith). You are no longer welcome to post here. Please go away. If you don't go away on your own, we will help you go away. Don't make us ban you AGAIN.

Thread closed.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ya band me you basterds talk that **** to my face pussys