1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Eye Candy & Update!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Sponge, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0

$350 (2).jpg

$350.jpg

7-28-16 UC Order.jpg

50 eaach.jpg

Aussie Rbow colony $200.jpg

free reg 40.jpg

favia 30 #4.jpg

Just some eye candy that you can expect and much, much more when we launch our website soon! TNT Corals Exclusive, dry goods, equipment, and so much more! You will be amazed at what we have to offer!!!

I'm working as hard and as fast as I can to have TNT Corals be your "go to" store! Importing, fragging, setting up the website, selling, ordering, shipping and so much to do...all for TNT Corals customers! I know many of you will want to come and look but it is going to be difficult to do that for you. There's just me basically doing all this guys. I hope you can understand if you ask to come and look, I may not be able to accommodate you for quite some time. I've been working at trying to get some store space(brick and mortor) but am unsure if I can do that , primarily because of all the other things I must do for TNT Corals. We'll just have to see how things go:0)

Happy Reefing!!

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Can you pm me a price on those blastos in the second pic please and thank you

3. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Pm'd