1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Everything must go Going racing

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok heres the deal.  I am never going to get this thing back up again in the near future.  I have however stumbled upon nirto car racing and holy jebus is it fun.  with that being said I have the xmas deal of a lifetime for someone who needs this.
    Included in this sale is
    ---24 gallon nano tank. (used to be glaspies)
    ---70 watt hqi halide with  months of good life left and moonlights included in this setup.
    ---10 gallon sump
    ---Return pump (noname puts around 400 gph at 3-4 foot)
    ---Chiller for the tank(i believe this used to be jeremys at some point its a little one prolly 3-4 pounds in weight and works just fine)
    ---Starboard custom cut to fit in the tank to run BB if you want to
    --- Brand new in the box 75 GPD RO/DI unit from buckeye if i remember right its a 5 stage.  Has auto shut off and all the bells and whistles.
    --- Brand new maxi 1200
    --- Bak pak protein skimmer ( works but ya know how paks are)
    --- Some vague amount of Reef crystals salt mix (wnatever i had left, will prolly do 50ish gallons)
    ---Brand new in box TDS meter havent even installed the batteries.
    --- 150/175 watt ARO plug and play metal halide ballast ready to go (works just fine)
    --- Various test kits heaters air pumps other tank maintence BS (ya know all the stuff that get trown in the brown box)
    --- Most of the plumbing parts I used when i had water in it u can also take with you.
    I think that about covers it./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif" align="absmiddle" border="0">
    ALL THIS FOR $200/OBO
    Think of it this way You but the Ro machine and the maxi 1200 and ill give you the rest.
    Please contact me here on GIRS or My main form of communication THE CELL PHONE
    319-610-0704
    Would prefer pickup --------Would be willing to deliver if you can adjust to MY schedule and pay for half the gas.
    WIll ship at buyers expense and that will be a crap load if ya know what i mean.
    please fell free to ask any questions you may have and Merry xmas to you and your new nano which is cool as hell if you want my opinion. 
    Would also consider trading for nitro car racing stuff/cars chargers/power plants/let me know what ya got that ya dont want.
    Peace
    Joe

2. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    pm sent on RC

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    SOLD thankx caleb see you in the morning.