1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Euroreef CS6-2 PLUS Skimmer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bela, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I found a great deal on this skimmer, however it seems to be an old model as I do not see it on the euroreef website. It would be for my 150g tank with a total water volume of somewhere around 180 gallons. I am looking to have a light-medium bioload, focusing more on the corals than the fish, and am trying to figure if this skimmer we do the trick and which current model of EuroReef it is most comparable to.

By the way it is the Euroreef CS6-2 PLUS Skimmer. Had the name in the title but not in the post :)

2. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bela, That should work ok as long as you don't get to heavy bio load. does that come with a serda needle wheel pump?

3. fmsill Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I dont know how big that skimmer is rated for but you could always give them a call. Customer service should be able to help you. If you cant get ahold of them leave your name and number and they will call you back. Ive had times when i had questions on mine but couldnt get through, but they have always called me back even though sometimes it takes a day or two. Their number is 1-877-439-3876

4. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it is a Sedra 5000

Thanks for the number. I will try and give them a call tomorro.

5. fmsill Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    your welcome, good luck!