1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Equipment and tank for sale now...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Jtown, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    58 gallon oceanic RR tank with stand and canopy. 36L x 18D x 20H $250.00 includes sump with dividers and fuge... All plumbing included. Ready to go This is still filled with water as of today and has 3" sandbed of matured bacteria so if you are wanting to start a new tank this will be ideal since will minimize cycle time since.
    29 gallon standard tank 30.00
    Euro Reef CS6-1 Skimmer with Sedra 3500 pump. Thing is a beast!!! $125.00  Sells over 350 new still
    Current Sea 36" Light system. Dual 250w halide, 14k pheonix bulbs, 4x39w T5 with 18 LED moon lights. Has dual remote balast w quick connect plugs and 3 built in fans. Great shape and the best 36" light you will find on the market imo. $400.00 Sells new for 849.00
    Mag 9.5 retun pump Works perfect. $40.00
    Two Little Fish Phosphate reactor with GFO that still has life left, comes with Maxi jet4 pump $30.00
    Two workhorse 7 ballast with endcaps for p compacts but can get new endcaps for T5. $15 each or $25 for the pair
    These are the main things... Im keeping my Biocube so wont get rid of every little thing but I know I have lots of other misc crap laying around too...
    call me with question... 515-771-2379 Im in Des Moines if you want to look. I will post on craigslist in a week so get it while you can.

2. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im open to offers as always. Dont slap me in the nuts about it but if its reasonable, will consider. No trades as of now tho. Just cash money

3. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Might be interested in the phosphate reector depending on where you are located

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Des Moines...

5. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    put me down for both workhorse ballasts.
    I'll send you a pm with my number.

6. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ill pass on the reactor, getting a multi-chambered one off RC. Still want the clowns though :)

7. nuccatree

nuccatree

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    what is the footprint of the skimmer?

8. fmsill Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Falls
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Just wondering if you still have the skimmer and if so how old is it
    Brian

9. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Skimmer still for sale. Had several inquiries. Not sure on exact footprint but need 10" space to fit in sump. Its in the water still so cant measure. Model is CS6-1 if you want to google it. Sorry

10. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Skimmer pending...
    Ballasts sold...

Tank, stand, canopy and sump reduced to $175.00
    Lights reduced to $350.00 which is just CRAZY if you know what this thing is capable of.
    29g tank $20
    reactor $25

All needs to go ASAP

11. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Skimmer sold...
    Reactor sold...

Tank, Stand, and canopy need to go ASAP tho.

Somebody make me an offer... I reduced to 175.00 already which is so cheap its just silly for a reef ready oceanic tank. Make an offer and its yours!!!

Still have the Mag 9.5 and Quiet One 4000 if anybody needs a return pump or back up or just wants to get them bcuz im selling dirt cheap... Make an offer kids!!!

Anybody who took part in my tank break down and bought stuff from me knows im giviing away insane deals and hooked up anybody and everybody who bought stuff.

I just want to move this tank and start measuring and planning for new tank. This one needs to go SOOOOON PLEASE!!!!!!

12. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Still have my lights too BTW. Make an offer. Im banned from RC for speaking my mind a Mod or would post on there.

13. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Justin shoot me a $ on the mag 9.5 im easy...

14. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lights reduced to 300.00 if gone in the next two days. Tank at 150.00. Buy the tank in the next two days and get mag 9.5 or quiet one 4000 return pump free. This is this week only. Need cash BAD!!!! This is rediculous on that light especially. Can't and won't go any lower. This is final offer. ANYBODY?????

15. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I wish I had the room for the tank. When I saw it, It had the light hanging over it no canopy. What is the canopy?

16. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Canopy was in the garage. Matches tank with two doors in front for feeding and maintenance. Makes it look alot bigger too but I like the open top with that light.

17. sharkks

Palo
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Do you have any pics of the tank stand/canopy? I would take lights/tank sight unseen if you were closer but its a long drive from CR.

18. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    If you pm me email I can take sum good old iPhone pics and send em. Not best quality but u can get the idea. If u want deatils on the light go to current sea website under lighting, look at the one towards the bottom listed 4 849.00 and it's that exact one in great shape. Like I posted last night those prices are just today and tomoro. It's the deal of a lifetime! U can check my reputation with anybody on here and ppl who have seen this stuff and I PROMISE you it's mire than worth it. I'm needing cash asap and is the only reason I lowered to what I did. Let me kno. Thanks

19. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sharks, I have bought about 75% of jtowns livestock and equipment I assure you the tank and the light are in prestine condition.. At the prices he is asking it is well worth the drive to Des Moines Iowa, If needed I travel to Newton weekly and could work something out and meet you there. Jtown let me know if you need any help with meeting up with Sharrk on I-80
    Tony

20. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I will also vouch for this tank. I was just over there and its a nice looking tank and the light is in excellent condition. If I had not just dropped the money into my 40 breeder I would have snatched the tank up.