1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Emerald Crab video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have 3 of these guys in my 29 gallon and they have tearin up some hair algae, unfortunately they sometimes yank zoas of the plugs along with it.  Oh well, I'll grow more.
    Enjoy the video.

http://www.vimeo.com/3139587

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Heh, that's great. Love the music selection...

Man, you are making me want an HD video camera. My tank Videos don't look ANYTHING like that... Crystal clear.

-JB

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Thanks JB, you should see how clear it looks on a 42" LCD. I love my camera, i have a Canon HV20 and have been looking at making a 35mm Adapter for it so i can get more film like shots. I have also been working on putting together another longer video of my 125 but just haven't had enough time to go through all of the footage and edit it.

4. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice Video. Go ahead and call in sick tomorrow and tell them you need to do editting.

5. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Haha, cool video. What software do you use to edit your videos?

6. Modemagic

Modemagic Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish my emerald crab would eat the hair algae.... they are too busy pushing over the frags and harassing my mardarin goby instead. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif