1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Editing not working for Ipad properly

Discussion in 'Website Items, Issues & Feedback' started by Pete H., Jan 24, 2013.

1. Pete H.

Pete H. Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey JB. So, I noticed that if I go back and edit a post that has text in bold, underlined, etc. those text enrichments don't show up if I edit on the ipad. What happens is when I edit with my computer, they show up fine. However, if I use the ipad, the code shows up instead. Hope that makes sense.

2. Pete H.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey JB. So, I noticed that if I go back and edit a post that has text in bold, underlined, etc. those text enrichments don't show up if I edit on the ipad. What happens is when I edit with my computer, they show up fine. However, if I use the ipad, the code shows up instead. Hope that makes sense.

3. Pete H.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The two posts above were identical. However, the second post, I edited with the ipad by simply opening the edit and submitting.

Not a huge deal. I just click edit with a PC and it goes right back. I just thought you would like to know.

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The iPad does not support the rich text editor.

The site really isn't designed specifically for use on an iPad, so some things may not work 100% perfectly.

5. Pete H.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Gotcha! /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif It was not a big deal for me. I just edit now only on my computer. Just thought I would pass it along incase you "needed" to know, but looks like you got it covered already. Thanks!