1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

DT`s Plankton Farm

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How is everybody doing?
    Wow, what a weekend in Chicago...learned and seen allot of new things, hooked up with Bill Kennedy and have allot of new items coming in within the next couple of weeks.
    Today we received not only the Premium Reef Blend of DT's & Oyster Eggs but we also now stock the Pure LQ Calcium, Alk Buffer, and the Magnesium.  I spent several minutes with the President & Owner of DT's and I am proven that these three products will be the only additives that I will ever need for my reef tanks and maybe yours too.  You can go to www.dtplankton.com and you just might agree it's worth a try.  Bo Bo's fish Store brought in the 16oz and the 64oz bottles along with the 5-gallon refill bibs, which you can save up to 33% when refilling your bottles in the store.
    I also met with the owner of Boyd Enterprises (Russell Boyd); his company manufactures the Chemiclean, which is used to kill off red slime algae.  Mr. Boyd has some new products coming out also and when we receive them I will bring you up to date.  Have any questions please don't hesitate to call or stop in.  I will be in touch as inventory arrives.
    Thanks for your time,
    Gary @ Bo Bo's Fish Store & Dog Grooming