1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

DM Midwest Frags Group buy postponed

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by snowman82, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like just me and gered. I did get permission from MWF to take some pictures also to show people what there setup and some of the items they have to show are memebers.

2. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I am pulling snowmans man card for not being able to come and forgetting his wifes b-day when she is pregnant! I think your lucky you are alive still

3. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea lucky hes still alive is an understatement. Missing a b day is bad, but pregnant ladies get angrier!

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    she keeps telling me to go....but i think its a trap.....

5. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    She must love you! Tell her to find something on the WYSIWYG frags and buy it for her /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif I know you mentioned she was into all the colors.

6. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    K i'm back in for going. coach said i'm ok to play, but one more hit to the head and i could die...haha she found a few things on the WYSIWYG section

7. Gered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I knew that might work /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

8. JoeVic

JoeVic Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok i just saw this forum, but my freebie is toast, and my zoas haven't came out yet. I agree, the water in my cup was chilly when i got it home and put it in my tank. I'm hoping that the zoas are just stressed a lot. I've been watching them and nothing yet.

9. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice to see snowman got his man card back!

10. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    give the zoa's a little more time. i think they will be alright. they are pretty hardy creatures

11. Matt

Matt Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Might wanna make a list of people stuff we are bringing back, and where to meet them, before we leave sunday. This would give a couple days to figure everything out.

12. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah i haven't heard from anyone as far as picking anything up yet, i talked to JoeVic about getting him a piece of blue digi though thats it...

13. FlyingMoray Experienced Reefkeeper

Minburn, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay how about this for a plan... Anybody who needs us to bring something back with us needs to contact MWF asap and let them know what you want and take care of everything with them. Tell MWF that we are going to pick it up when we come down so he can have it all ready to go. Then anybody who is having us pick something up for them needs to either post or send me a PM with their phone number that way I can contact everybody on the way back so everybody knows when to meet. Since I am not sure exactly what time we will be back, I would rather just call people on the way back to DM to let them know an estimate. If meeting at Menards worked for everyone, lets just plan on meeting there. Sound good to everybody?

Joe

14. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    good to me

15. ninjazx777 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    i sent them a email and told them you were going to pick up my replacement frag of ora hawkins and if the are replacing the free digi i would like one since the ones i got died also but i dont know if they are replcing freebies. thanks guys I appreciate it give me a call when you guys get close to des moines 515-577-5165

16. mnvikes

mnvikes Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By JoeVic on 02/23/2010 08:03 PM
    Ok i just saw this forum, but my freebie is toast, and my zoas haven't came out yet. I agree, the water in my cup was chilly when i got it home and put it in my tank. I'm hoping that the zoas are just stressed a lot. I've been watching them and nothing yet.
    ive lost everything except 1 zoa colony, which also has only had 1 polyp open, but my tank is only about 2.5 months old and i lost a hermit recently too so im pinning it ony maybe having water quality issues

17. FlyingMoray Experienced Reefkeeper

Minburn, IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that mnvikes, if you need to have anything picked up, email MWF and arange it with them and let me know that I am picking something up for you. Also, send me your phone # so I can call you on the way back in town.

Joe

18. MidWest Frags

MidWest Frags Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By mnvikes on 02/25/2010 10:43 AM
    ive lost everything except 1 zoa colony, which also has only had 1 polyp open, but my tank is only about 2.5 months old and i lost a hermit recently too so im pinning it ony maybe having water quality issues
    Please email me the details @:
    customerservice@midwestfrags.com
    Thanks!
    Marvin