1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

DIY Fishfood Event!!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Chief Reef, Nov 6, 2018.

Which day works best for you??

1. December 8th

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. December 9th

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Hello people of the fish, coral, and moral world.

@mattman319@mattman319 and I are planning to have a DIY fish food event on the weekend of December 8th or 9th. We would like to know what works best for you so you can come help us make it! December 8th is a Saturday and the 9th is a Sunday.

I'm sure we can give a little discount to the people that would like to come help, so this would be a great way to network and benefit you're little wet friends.

All the information we need from you is:
    (1) Which day works for you (if you are able to attend) December 8th or 9th?
    (2) How many bags of food would you like?

If you are not in our region I will make sure to find a way to get the food out to you that you requested.
    I am not exactly sure how much each bag is going to cost but from past events it looks like they could be anywhere from $10-20 and the amount would roughly be 16oz of food. This is actually a tremendous deal, as you would pay the same amount or even more for a fraction of that amount of frozen food from Rod's or LRS or PE.

Please please please comment with you're interest. You're animals need this.

Once I get a head count I can let you know prices.

2. Chris C. Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    I still have some of the frozen food that we have made in the past as a club!

3. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    Interesting, I figured it would be a good chance for people who have gotten it in the past to restock before they run out. These bags must last a long time haha!

4. aussie Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 1 / -0
    Where abouts where you thinking and I can give a hand

5. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    It would be at @mattman319@mattman319 's house on the SW side of Cedar Rapids!

6. aussie Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +174 / 1 / -0
    cool

7. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to get numbers soon. If you would be interested in getting some scrumdiliumpshious for you're tank the deadline is this Friday by 5pm! @GIRS Member

8. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    Thanks for the offer! My birthday weekend, just ordered frozen food and not driving yet so I'll pass. Hope everyone can get some food and help out!

9. Chief Reef Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0 / -0
    I think it's safe to say we will try an event like this at a later date!