1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Discus (really need to move some of these)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by SGM, Aug 18, 2009.

1. SGM

SGM Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I have way to many of these.  I have singles as well as some pairs that I really need to move.
    1 pair of turqouise (Proven) $500 6 inchers
    1 pair of penang eruption female and male carnation snakeskin male (Really nice colors) Almost proven, they raised fry to 3 days, so a few more times and they should have it down. $200 4-5 inchers
    1 pair turqouise male and yellow crystal female (this pair just formed, these guys are 6 inchers) $200
    Loose discus
    2 yellow crystals (yellow crystals are a bright yellow pigeon blood, very clean no blacak specks) 6 inchers $175
    2 turqouise (could be a pair, they are kind of acting that way,6 inchers) $150
    2 carnation snakeskins (4-5 inchers, starting to get a lot of blue, as well as red in the dorsals) $100
    1 Red Spotted Green x Leopard (F1) 6 incher $100 Nicest discus I have
    All of these discus are from Maylasia that I had imported, all of these discus have perfect round bodies.  Coloration on these guys are remarkable.  The prices I have listed are negotiable on QTY.  I have way more in these guys.

2. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Are you looking to trade for any coral? I asked before so you probably don't but thought I would ask. I am looking for red color patterns no more than two. I have two adult turquoise they would be housed with.

3. SGM

SGM Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I am goo do n corals for right now.

The only thing with reds would be the carnation sankeskins. Blue body, red highlights and dorsals.