1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Help!! Des Moines / Ames

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by B_Braz, Nov 29, 2016.

1. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Looks like the 28th works best for the most people. Terri - sorry - as I know that doesn't work for you. Also, its probably a bit to quick to pull together by this weekend.

I'll try to get more details finalized today and tomorrow.

2. Sponge Expert Reefkeeper Vendor

Marshalltown, IA
    Ratings:
    +233 / 1 / -0
    No problem as majority rules. Have great party! We have a nice turnout with the DIY Food meeting so hopefully that will be soon and hopefully I can help!!

3. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    OK everyone - this is the confirmation.......

Des Moines/Ames region - Holiday Party

When: Saturday, January 28th - 12:30 - 4:00 pm
    Where: Jeanette Becker's house - 1630 Greenbranch Circle, WDM

Potluck: The club and I will be providing the main dish - lasagna
    Others - please bring an appetizer, bread (garlic :)), salad, or dessert

We will have a frag exchange and also door prizes. I'll post details on the frag exchange - how it works for those of you that haven't done one before.

Later today, if I can figure out how to post an event - I'll put an event posting on the calendar. Please RSVP here if you plan to come (and how many) and what you will bring. Also please RSVP on the event posting - so that I can get a head count, to know how much lasagna to make. If there are any vegetarians that are coming, please let me know o_O..

Let's get the New Year started by getting the Des Moines/Ames region active again!!

I hope you can make it! I look forward to see my fellow reefers and hearing how your tanks are coming along.

@Region: Des Moines & Ames

4. Tamerd

des moines
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Yes! I love your tank, happy to get to see it again. Not sure how to rsvp but id like to attend

5. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    I also have no idea how/where to RSVP but there will be two (possibly 3 as I think we have our grandson that weekend ). We can bring a few extra frags if there are new folks who dont have anything "fragable". Just let me know.

6. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +610 / 2 / -0
    Here is good for RSVPing. I tried to create an event on the calendar today for people to RSVP to but I do not have the ability to create an event. Must need special priveleges. @Fence13@Fence13 or @Bud@Bud - can one of you guys create the event for me?

7. Fence13 Experienced Reefkeeper

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +300 / 1 / -0
    Done.

8. GoodGreef Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive, IA
    Ratings:
    +239 / 2 / -0
    I would be there but will be unable to make it as I will be in Mexico swimming in a giant outdoor aquarium.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List