1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

CUC

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by beckerj3, Sep 30, 2017.

1. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    I need to replenish my CUC. I'm checking on Monday whether Reeftopia is back up and shipping yet. I can't remember the other place we've done a group order form ???

Anyone interested in a group order??

2. Bud Loves Bacon Website Team Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member Vendor

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,818 / 14 / -0
    Reefcleaners. I think we still get a club discount with them also.

3. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    I might be interested it looks like reeftopia is out of stock on almost everything.

4. I need a couple nasarrius snails

5. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    I would take a few peppermint shrimp

6. I would take a cleaner shrimp as well

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    I tried calling Reeftopia yesterday, no answer. I'll try again today.

8. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    Left a message this morning for Reeftopia. Most of their lot prices are OOS.

They do have listed $40 for 100 of the astrea snails - if anyone is interested in splitting.

They have the small blue leg crabs listed at $32 for 100, but the medium ones (that I prefer), they don't have in lot price.

9. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    Reeftopia updated their web page to indicate that they will resume shipping next Monday. Still look to be out of stock on many items.

There hasn't been much response to this posting, so this probably won't happen. We need $100 for free shipping. My stuff won't be more than $30.

I see that I forgot to include our region name in the original posting - so I suppose there is a small chance that people didn't see it. So I will include it here. If others express an interest, I'll pursue. Otherwise I'll drop it.

@Region: Des Moines & Ames

10. I will do 50% of the following Reeftopia special if anyone wants to go in with me on it:

100 Turbo Snail [astrae], 36 Cerith Snail, 6 Emerald Crab and 100 Small Blueleg Hermits with 48 Transitional shells and 12 Nerite Snails. Free Shipping & Box via FedEx Priority Overnight. You may purchase additional items along with this special and get free shipping & box for those items as well. Only $149.00 ** A Great Value

11. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    I could use 1/4 of that package. Anyone interested in the other 1/4 of the package??

@Region: Des Moines & Ames

12. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    @Dave@Dave @Alex Crittenden@Alex Crittenden - peppermint shrimp are in stock; nassarius snails are not

@Barrett@Barrett - They are out of many things, but they do have astrea, cerith, and nerite snails, and blue leg crabs. Are you interested in any of those items?

@Fort Dodger@Fort Dodger and I have 3/4 of a package covered. The entire package is $139 (not $149 I think). So the remaining 1/4 package includes: 25 astrea snails, 25 small blue leg crabs; 9 cerith, 3 nerites, and an emerald crab - all for a total cost of only $35 (if the $139 is correct). I would take a few more ceriths (3), and crabs (5). Anyone interested in a part of this remaining package????

@Fort Dodger@Fort Dodger - if we can't make the package now, maybe we can get some people interested in the IC area - to bring to Fall fest.

13. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0

14. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    I really only need 3 astera, 5 cerith, 3 nerite, and 2 blue legs. Also some empty shells for hermit crabs if they have any.

15. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    I'm planning to order for either a Wednesday or Thursday delivery. Does either day work for you? @Dave@Dave @Fort Dodger@Fort Dodger @Barrett@Barrett

If anyone else is interested but held off, let me know by end of day today. 20 small blue leg crabs are still available in the pkg for 6.40.

16. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Wednesday would work best for me. How much will my portion be?

17. Dave Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Des Moines Area
    Ratings:
    +450 / 1 / -0
    Either works for me.

18. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    Order was placed last night. Will arrive tomorrow - Wednesday between 10:30 - 12:00. I'll recalculate totals later to - day. Initial totals are @Dave@Dave - $42, @Fort Dodger@Fort Dodger - $70 and @Barrett@Barrett - $14

19. Barrett

Urbandale, IA
    Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    Thank you I will be able to pick them up after 4:00 if that works for you.

20. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0