1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Crab/Invert buy

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by jtesdall, May 21, 2008.

1. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Dave, you had me excited for a second. reeftopia doesn't have Blue Linkias that I can see. Are you looking at reeftopia.com?? When we get the total you can paypal to jtesdall@mapcon.com. $12 for 4 peppermint shrimp.
    Ryan #3, where is your list?

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hey, sorry about that. I swear a couple of months ago they had them? Ill take 4 XL shrimps totaling $20. do you need any xtra $ 4 the hook up?

3. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Also the Double Neuclei Orange Ricordia for an additional  $16.00. Totaling $36  Thanks again, If you want some montipora let me know when we meet up or PM me. Dave

4. ZLTFUL

ZLTFUL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not gonna make it in time for this order...sorry. Was hoping to get a list together of what I wanted/needed but got caught up with other issues tonight.

5. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No Dave, no extra needed for the hookup. We do this to help other members of the club. So hopefully you are card a carrying GIRS member and if not will be.
    Ryan, I also got caught up in family things and will not order until tomorrow. So feel free to put in your list. I don't think anyone is in a big hurry. We can wait.

6. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The order has been placed. It should arrive at my office on Thursday. I am not sure if Jeremy and I can get things divided at the office or not, we will try. My cell # is 491-4666 if anyone wants to check Thursday afternoon.
    Dave I would think you could stop by and get yours, they should be easy.

7. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks 4 the help, does any one want free montipora? Ive got a ton and need to put legs on some of this! I can arrange to bring some w/me if time provides... Dave (515)208-2851

8. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I assume you are talking red or green cap?

9. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Been trying to move some montipora digita, purple branching. Although not all of it is purple. The guy who I got it all from, grew a ton w/CF lights. A few weeks under my 250s its lookin good!

10. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By billbigsbe1 on 06/04/2008 11:21 PM
    Been trying to move some montipora digita, purple branching. Although not all of it is purple. The guy who I got it all from, grew a ton w/CF lights. A few weeks under my 250s its lookin good!
    I would'nt mind having a small piece or two if it can be arranged. Thanks /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

11. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So how did everything turn out? No casualties I hope?

Did that lion fish eat well Wayne? /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

All of my stuff turned out fine, but within a couple of hours I saw one of my shrimp had already taken the ride to the basement and was running around in the fuge.

And Dave, thank you very much for the frags!!

12. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Yes, Dave - Thank you for the Digitata.
    Wayne, I am sure the Lion loved fresh shrimp. I know my puffer loved a nice fresh emerald crab!
    The blue legs are numerous and running all over heck. Reeftopia comes through again!

13. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thanks for the great hook-up on mail order!!!!!!

14. Wayne1

Wayne1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As far as i know the LION did eat anything yet. All i see is blue legs. Thanks again Joel and Jeremy.

15. jtesdall

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So Wayne .... your'e saying a Lion fish didn't eat pepermint shrimp and they are in the same tank???? I think I need a picture of that? Is your Lion fasting?? [​IMG]