1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

CR Monthly Social!

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by AJ, Sep 15, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, it's time for another CR social.  Now, it's currently scheduled for the 17th (this Thursday), but since I lost track of time and did not remind everyone, I feel it would be appropriate to reschedule for the 22nd instead to give more people advance notice.
    Also, if you have any particular things that you would like to see discussed or covered at our monthly socials, please let me know.
    Thanks!
    --AJ

2. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    AJ,
    You have listed Thursday Sept 15th.
    Today is Tuesday and the 15th of Sept, something doesn't add up here! [​IMG]
    Jeremy

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fixed.  You're right....two days from today does not equal today.../DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/hehe.gif

4. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey, if you come to the social tonight (Sept 17th) and you're new to the club, just ask the bartender were we are at and they will point us out! I know we have some new people in the CR/IC area that haven't been to any club events yet.

-JB

5. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As JB has indicated above, the social is going to happen tonight. Hope to see you there!

--AJ