1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

CR/IC CUC Group buy?

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by Anna, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everybody - I was thinking about making an order from ReefCleaners pretty soon, and I wanted to see if anybody wanted in on the order.  They have a pretty good selection, including some really cool macro algae!  Let me know!
    Anna :)

2. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I might be interested in some of the macro algaes, but probably not any snails right now........if you wanted any of the nano conches, let me know-I have a bunch :)

3. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd love some Fawn! I think some of their macros are really cool! They have a great selection of snails for anybody interested in snails!

4. DavidM199

DavidM199 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would be in for an order of red mangroves and maybe some snails if the order comes in this week so I could get it during the xmas party!

5. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would probably be interested in order a couple of things if you haven't placed the order yet.

6. Anna

Anna Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Order hasn't been placed yet. They only ship on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I'm not really set up to hold things for a few days. Max or I could meet somebody halfway to CR to drop off stuff for CR people on the day the order comes in if that would help. If we can't get a GB organized, I'll probably just order a few things with Fawn. I would wait as long as ordering to have things delivered on Tuesday, Dec 30th. Let me know!

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm game for some stuff. Let me know when you plan on ordering and I'll let you know what I want.

--AJ

8. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    would we meet the $100 free shipping mark?

9. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anna,
    What has the interest been like? Does it look like this is going to happen? If we don't make this a group thing, I would still be interested in making a purchase and splitting the shipping. Let me know.
    --AJ