1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

CR/IC Christmas Party Dec 13, 2008

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by CyberJester, Dec 1, 2008.

1. CyberJester

CyberJester Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Merry Christmas,
    Hope this message finds everyone in good spirits and full bellies from Thanksgiving.
    The Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Chapter of the Greater Iowa Reef Society would like to invite you to our chapters Christmas party, the party details are as follows:
    Date:
    Sat. December 13, 5:30PM – UNTIL
    1205 Waldenwood LN NE
    Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
    This event will be a pot luck style affair; host will provide a main meat dish. I will also provide drinks and sodas as well. Attire is casual with all family members being welcome at this event.
    We will being doing a “Secret Frag Santa”, so if you have a frag available or a colony you could frag please do so and bring one. Maybe one or two could bring an extra in the event that someone could not bring one.
    We would like to welcome all members from any area to this event. Please come and help us get the holiday season started. Hope that each of you can attend and look forward to seeing you on Dec. 13.
    If you know you are going to be attending, please find this post in the CR/IA forums and RSVP (reply) by midnight on Dec. 6th with how many of you and family will be coming and food dish that you will be bringing. This is not absolutely necessary for you to attend but will help everyone in judging how much food & beverages will be required for the event. If there is anything I have forgotten or you have any questions.
    Please feel free to PM me or email me at the email address provided below.
    Sincerely,
    Jeremy Orchuk
    j.orchuk@mchsi.com

2. Shaun

Shaun Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will make up a couple apple pies. Me my wife and my 5 month old daughter will be there.

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Would have loved to go but I have an all day event in Marshalltown I have to attend.  Sorry!  /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif  Maybe I'll show up late if I get back in town on time.
    --AJ