1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Corals

Discussion in 'Quad Cities Area' started by Deleted member 46, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
      Well as you all know I like my LPS.  I just ordered 4 more micros and 2 acans.  I was checking out ebay tonight and saw this. 
    http://stores.ebay.com/PoshReef_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm  I'm not sure what these will go for but I figured that someone might be interested.  I just saw a 5 frag pack of Aussies go for under $125.  I'd have bid if I wasn't threatened on my other purchase.[​IMG]

2. BigBlue

BigBlue Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dang man those are nice lookin'. So Ben what kind of micros and acans did you get? I might have to get some more acans frags from ya. The one I got from you at the swap is doing really good. They sure do like mysis shrimp./site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

3. Deleted member 46

Deleted member 46 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nothing to special for micros and acans. I'll post some pics when they come. They should be here Wed. I Saw some awesome frag packs go out on eBay for cheap tonight. Hopefully someone jumps on these if the price stays down. Here is a link to there main site. http://www.shop.poshreef.com/category.sc;jsessionid=885EBBD16799A2DEED3A849EDBBA30AD.qscweb21?categoryId=206
    If you come over here to go to AE for a clam stop by here if you like the ones I just ordered you can have for what I got them for and the % shipping. My others are made at me I've not fed them much lately working 60+ a week.
    I'm glad to hear the corals are doing good.  Some day I'd like to get back a piece of the one with the little polyps.