1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Corals for sale…. Mushrooms, SPS and more - Check it out!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gb387, Oct 2, 2009.

1. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!!

Mushrooms:

Mixed rock with approx 15 mushrooms 3 different kinds – NON-Members $15

Small rock with 6-7 mushrooms – kind of a green color - NON-Members $10

Recordeas on a large rock – Several green (one is a MONSTER!! @ 4” in diameter and several tan colored mushrooms and you may get a condi anem. - NON-Members $25

SPS/Hard Corals:

Green Slimmer - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth (3 available)
    Green Milli - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth (1 available)

Meteor Shower - NON-Members $40 – Nice ¾” frag encrusting on a frag disk with new growth. (1 available)

Red Cap - NON-Members $15 – Nice looking 1” frag with new growth. (1 available)

Pocillopora – NON-Members $20 – About a 1” branching frag, nice looking seems to be a slow grower.  (1 available)

Orange a Purple Digi – encrusting on a rock – The orange is about 3” in diameter and the purple about 1” in diameter.  Both are starting to branch but for the most part they are encrusting.  I removed the larger branching pieces a few weeks ago.  NON-Members starting at $30

Pink Birds Nest – How much do you want?  Small frag 1” NON-Members starting at $15.  (will make frags when you come to pick up)
    Other:

Zoos - $5 per frag member/non-member price, photos below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Interested in seeing a pic of the Rics

3. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    More photos posted

4. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    the rics are cool i have a few and they are really nice and they are doing great in my tank

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Recordeas on a large rock – Several green (one is a MONSTER!! @ 4” in diameter and several tan colored mushrooms and you may get a condi anem. - NON-Members $25 I would take that, is it the one in the pic with the giant ric on top? How much for members /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif How big is the rock? How much you think it weighs? (will copy and paste this and PM you too)

6. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Small rock with 6-7 mushrooms – kind of a green color - NON-Members $10 that one too I think

7. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sent PMs to all...

8. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By gb387 on 10/03/2009 07:32 AM

Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!!

Mushrooms:

Small rock with 6-7 mushrooms – kind of a green color - NON-Members $10  -  Bela ???

Recordeas on a large rock – Several green (one is a MONSTER!! @ 4” in diameter and several tan colored mushrooms and you may get a condi anem. - NON-Members $25   -   Gered ???

SPS/Hard Corals:

Green Slimmer - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth (3 available)   -   cowdust9 X 1

Meteor Shower - NON-Members $40 – Nice ¾” frag encrusting on a frag disk with new growth. (1 available)  travisrobin  SOLD

Red Cap - NON-Members $15 – Nice looking 1” frag with new growth. (1 available)

Pocillopora – NON-Members $20 – About a 1” branching frag, nice looking seems to be a slow grower.  (1 available)

Orange a Purple Digi – encrusting on a rock – The orange is about 3” in diameter and the purple about 1” in diameter.  Both are starting to branch but for the most part they are encrusting.  I removed the larger branching pieces a few weeks ago.  NON-Members starting at $30

Pink Birds Nest – How much do you want?  Small frag 1” NON-Members starting at $15.  (will make frags when you come to pick up)  -  cowdust9 X 1
    Other:

Zoos - $5 per frag member/non-member price, photos below.

9. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bela, its the rock right in the center of the photo.  Does that help?
    [​IMG]

10. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[face=Calibri>Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!!

[face=Calibri>Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!![/face=Calibri>SPS/Hard Corals:[/face=Calibri>SPS/Hard Corals:[/face=Calibri>-SIZE: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'">[/face=Calibri>Green Milli - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth (1 available)[/face=Calibri>

11. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

[face=Calibri>Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!!

[face=Calibri>Corals for sale….  All GIRS MEMBERS take $5 off all prices.  Just doing a little house cleaning getting the tank ready for the winter!![/face=Calibri>SPS/Hard Corals:[/face=Calibri>SPS/Hard Corals:[/face=Calibri>tyle]

[face=Calibri>

12. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I still have somethings available but I will not be able to have any pickups till next week so keep that in mind - Would like to get some more of this out of my tank get in on these good deals!! I know there are lots of new members so if you want to try SPS my red cap is a great place to start!!

13. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK, I am back in town.... I think I have PMed everyone that is interested in picking up some things this week. Let me know if I missed someone!

I also have some:

Green Hydnophora (encrusting) that i can frag - let me know ahead of time so I can get a frag for you. Do your research on this one, it will kill other corals if it touches them best to keep them in a sand bed to keep them in check. $15 per frag I will try to get at least 1"

14. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

UPDATE  

Corals for sale….

Mushrooms:

Small rock with 6-7 mushrooms – kind of a green color - NON-Members $10  SOLD Bela

Recordeas on a large rock – Several green (one is a MONSTER!! @ 4” in diameter and several tan colored mushrooms - NON-Members $25  SOLD Bela

SPS/Hard Corals:

Green Slimer - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth very nice color and polyp extension (2 left) - 1 sold to cowdust9

Meteor Shower - NON-Members $40 – Nice ¾” frag encrusting on a frag disk with new growth.  SOLD travisrobin

Red Cap - NON-Members $15 – Nice looking 1” frag with new growth

Pocillopora – NON-Members $20 – About a 1” branching frag, nice looking seems to be a slow grower

Pink Birds Nest – How much do you want?  Small frag 1” NON-Members starting at $15
    Green Hydnophora (encrusting) - let me know ahead of time so I can get a frag for you. Do your research on this one, it will kill other corals if it touches them best to keep them in a sand bed to keep them in check. $15 per frag I will try to get at least 1"
    Other:
    Zoos - $5 per frag member/non-member price.

15. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Corals for sale….
    Mushrooms:

Small rock with 6-7 mushrooms – kind of a green color - NON-Members $10  SOLD Bela

Recordeas on a large rock – Several green (one is a MONSTER!! @ 4” in diameter and several tan colored mushrooms - NON-Members $25  SOLD Bela

SPS/Hard Corals:

Green Slimer - NON-Members $15 per 2” branching frag w/new growth very nice color and polyp extension (1 left on hold for right now for Jan but will be making more) - 1 sold to cowdust9/Crazysal

Meteor Shower - NON-Members $40 – Nice ¾” frag encrusting on a frag disk with new growth.  SOLD travisrobin

Red Cap - NON-Members $15 – Nice looking 1” frag with new growth  SOLD Crazysal

Pocillopora – NON-Members $20 – About a 1” branching frag, nice looking seems to be a slow grower

Pink Birds Nest – How much do you want?  Small frag 1” NON-Members starting at $15
    Green Hydnophora (encrusting) - let me know ahead of time so I can get a frag for you. Do your research on this one, it will kill other corals if it touches them best to keep them in a sand bed to keep them in check. $15 per frag I will try to get at least 1"
    Other:
    Zoos - $5 per frag member/non-member price.