1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Coral for sale-need to make some room!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by RobynT, Jan 13, 2008.

1. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's time for me to make some room in my tank.  I have several Monti caps that have grown very well and a couple of other things.
    [​IMG]
    Green Monti Cap    5"+ across and attached to a baseball size piece of live rock         $35.00
    [​IMG]
    I have several orange Monti caps that have grown out and are now quite large.  One of them is growing up the back wall of my tank!   I do not know if I can get any of them out in one piece but it's possible.  If someone is interested in a colony at $25.00, let me know.  Otherwise I will sell large frags at $10.00(should be at least 2"but probably more) and small ones for $5.00 (at least an inch but probably more)  These grow quite well and have a nice bright color. 
    [​IMG]
    On the left side of this picture you can see a poor picture of Pipe Organ coral.  They are really easy to grow and one of the favorite things in my tank.  I had a crab do some "fragging" for me as he thought he needed to do acrobats in the middle of my colony.  I mounted the little guys and they have grown out nicely and quickly and the mother colony has grown in well too.  Very easy to grow but do require a better lighting than most softies.  I know they appear like star polyps in this pic but they are not but they are definately green and have a stoney skeleton.  I don't see them for sale often.    I have three nice little colonies on plugs at $10.00 each
    I have two frags of "Eye of Rah" zoa's.  I don't have a decent pic but you can run a search and see what they look like.  I think 8-10 polyps on the plug.  $10.00 each or would consider trading for some I don't have.
    I have a nice purple cap (2" round) that needs a good home (not great color at the moment.)  Also a softie devils hand that I had to pull off a rock to get away from some blasto's.  First pm, they are freebies!
    I plan on being at the meeting and will bring these for anyone wanting to purchase or pick up.  No shipping. 
    Thanks!

2. red

Marengo, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    id like tohave that puple cap

3. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will bring it to the meeting for you.

4. red

Marengo, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    can't wait

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i want that green cap but i dont have the money for it...

if you end up with a smaller piece of it PM me.

also, i have pmd you. :-D

6. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's a nice piece and I believe I can keep it whole and intact.  Instant reef for someones tank!

7. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Could i get a large orange monti cap frag? I could go pick it up.

8. mcfadden

mcfadden Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i would like the two frags of eye of rah zoas. i will get them from you at the meeting. thanks bud mcfadden[​IMG]

9. -=kevin=-

-=kevin=- Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I would like a plug of Pipe Organ coral, and a plug of "Eye of Rah" zoa's. If they are still available and it's possible to pick them up at the meeting on the 19th. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

10. -=kevin=-

-=kevin=- Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dang, I must have been just seconds slow. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif dumb smilies slowing me down lol ..

kevin

11. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Updating......
    Purple cap       red_wetjen
    Devils hand/Eye of Rah          HeartBen
    Kenya Tree (2-3)/Eye of Rah      Reefguy
    Large piece orange Monti Cap       Fishnewb1
    Pipe organ       Jeff Wagner
    Pipe organ      Iowa Kevin
    I still have the green Monti Cap and orange cap. and one frag of Pipe Coral.    Also, free Kenya Tree!    I really need to make room in my tank so can be flexible!  Let me know if you are interested.
    Robyn

12. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    robyn ill try that free kenya tree.

ive already made deals on some other frags from another member and have spent my allowance for the meeting.
    maybe next time.
    thanks for being so generous.

13. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By seanndenise1 on 01/14/2008 2:36 PM
    robyn ill try that free kenya tree.
    ive already made deals on some other frags from another member and have spent my allowance for the meeting.
    maybe next time.
    thanks for being so generous.
    Got ya down!   Looking forward to meeting everyone!

14. seanndenise1

seanndenise1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    robyn

im going to pass on the kenya tree i kinda got sidetracked when i seen free corals and lost my mind, those words do that to me

i need to try and keep the same type of corals in my tank.

so take me off the list and thanks again for being so generous to everyone.

15. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not a problem.  I will just bring all the Kenya tree that I have and anyone that wants some can have some.

16. BigHack6900

BigHack6900 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    then put me down for the green cap, orange, pipe organ, and kenya tree.

17. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    All spoken for, thanks a bunch and I will see you all at the meeting.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    woohoo! go robyn. you selling machine you..

im pumped for my e.o.r.

19. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks again everyone and just a note about picking them up. 
    I will bring these in a cooler with a heat pack  but you will need to bring an appropriate container (small cooler)  to take them back home with you.  We either need to do this first thing or last thing since I do not want to disrupt the meeting in any way.  Please get with me after the meeting if you do not arrive PRIOR to the meeting time as those are the only times I will be available in order to follow the rules.   Thanks again everyone![​IMG]

20. -=kevin=-

-=kevin=- Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You bet. Thanks. Your efforts are appreciated. /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

kevin