1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Coral dip

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by adampottebaum, Jun 27, 2009.

1. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I was going to buy some awesome corals from a guy from denver for dirt cheap, and was looking for some coral dip to make sure I don't infect my system. I've ordered from him before and it's not that I suspect his product is anything but spectacular, I just would like to give coral dipping a try. Does anyone around Cedar Falls have just a little I could buy for this time? Is there anything I can make on my own with things I have? After this order I will probably buy some coral dip and do this every time I buy corals, but I would like to hear what everyone else uses...
    His site is milehighaquatics.com and I plan on posting more about his site when I get the order next week. He has Ricordeas from $15-$20, Chalices from $20-$25, Blue Zoanthids $5 per polyp, Bright Acans for $10 per polyp, plus many other things like rare tangs, wrasses, and other fish, Clams, SPS, LPS, more rics, more zoanthids, and some other stuff I'm probalby forgetting.

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Check with xroads (Craig). He organized a group buy from CoralRX a while back. There were also samples given out at Fall Fest. Personally, I would say just go ahead and order some of your own. It's good stuff and you can never be too careful when introducing new stuff to your tank.

--AJ

3. adampottebaum

adampottebaum Experienced Reefkeeper GIRS Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Yea I'm going to be buying my own, it's just the corals will be here Tuesday and I didn't think of getting coral dip when I was shopping. I was a little too excited.
    Here's a pic of what corals and the prices are to give you an idea of the amazing stuff this guy has.
    [​IMG]