1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale Considering Selling to a Good home.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Newbie2016, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Newbie2016 New User

Des Moines
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have 2 snowflake clowns, 1 cardinal banggai, some kenya tree coral, cabbage leather coral, and two Rose bubble-tip anemones.

I'm a student and recently finding myself in financial hardship, wondering if I should tough it out or try to give these guys a better home.

I lives in Ames, IA. Still deciding what I should do. The other clown is hiding somewhere in the rocks, the female tends to be bossy. My anemones were once more compact and had beautiful bubbles, but are starting to suffer as I deal with life.

It's a 40 gallon breeder, once had a larger/nicer powerhead that stopped working on me. I have a HOB Reef Octopus protein skimmer and was also using a Marineland filter before that stopped working on me. I'm using two Mars Hydro LEDs from ebay, mounted on the wall. Also have a BRS RODI filter, past due needing replacement filters I'm sure.

I do love these guys, just would love for them to be in a good home. The tank has been stressing me out more lately than anything.

IMG_E3144.JPG

IMG_E3143.JPG

2. Hootie Experienced Reef Keeper

Altoona, IA
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I'm interested in your cabbage leather.

3. Jamie Wilson Ely

Jamie Wilson

Ely
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0
    I'd be interested in the Cardinal, they do better in groups so would add to my school.