1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cleaner Crew Group Buy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Waverz, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    The 2009 GIRS BOD is proud to announce:
    The Reefcleaners.org Cleaner Crew Group Buy
    We are very pleased to announce the first group buy of the year.  We have decided to do a clean up crew group buy from ReefCleaners.Org.
    The reason we have chosen them is because they have a very easy way for all of us to get great deals and keep they keep everything organized for us!
    How does this group buy work? It's simple!  All you need to do is go to www.reefcleaners.org and shop like you normally would, once your done with your shopping simply enter the secret code into the coupon box.  Once that's done enter all of your other info and use the "Group Buy" option to get FREE SHIPPING! Not only do you get free shipping, you also get an additional 25% off your order. 
    Once you have ordered you can pick up your order at the first statewide meeting of the year on February 28th above The Chrome Horse Saloon in Cedar Rapids.
    This group buy is for members only and the secret codes will be posted in the MEMBERS ONLY area of this site. If your not a member yet, now is the perfect time to join!  You can easily save $20 by getting in on this group buy so basically, your membership would be free!  How cool is that??
    Some of you maybe having deja vu'.  I did make a post about this last week but reefcleaners was running low on inventory and we wanted to make sure everyone got an oppurtunity to get as many items as possible.  John, the owner of reef cleaners said he will be re-stocking on Tuesday Feb. 10th so I would advise everyone to wait until after then to order. 
    The deadline for the order will be February 23rd so don't waste time get your orders in ASAP!
    To place your order please visit www.reefcleaners.org and be sure to check the Members Only section for the proper codes!
    EDIT:I have been informed we now have until Feb. 26th to order for those of you who tend to wait till the last minute.

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    I dont think I have ever seen a better selection of Macro. Placed a big order & it was way cheap with the discount.

Thanks for putting this together BOD

3. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Just a reminder the deadline for this group buy is Feb 23rd, get your orders in now!

4. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif I can't make it to the meeting.....fiances Bday. I would love to put an order in. but depending on what you get the shipping is still reasonable.

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    John at Reef Cleaners has just informed we we have until Feb 26th to get our orders in. Order now!

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We should unpin this post?