Hello everybody! I figured that since this tank has been set up for almost 5 months, it's time to start up a build thread. Here's a little info. Aquarium: Marineland Reef Ready 75 gallon with stand Sump: Trigger System's Crystal 36 Filtration: Eshopps Axiom Skimmer, refugium on reverse schedule, small carbon reactor Lighting: 2 Ecotech Radion XR30 Gen 4 (not pro... lol!) Water movement: 1 Ecotech MP40, 1 Ecotech MP10, AquaMaxx Magnus VSG-6000 for return Supplementation: BRS Two Part, 15 ml Acro Power per week, Reef Roids every 3 days Livestock: 2 ocellaris clownfish (1 standard, 1 b&w), 1 yellow tang, 1 midas blenny, and 1 leopard wrasse. Corals include multiple montipora (digitata, hispida, grafted cap, nodosa, setosa), chalice, cyphastrea, multiple zoanthids, stylophora from the wonderful J. Becker. There's about 50 pounds of liverock in the display and another 20 in the sump. I do a 20 gallon water change once a month. Test alkalinity every other day with a Hannah checker. Everything else is just kind of routine! Now for the best part, pictures! I used the grid method to work on the aquascape. The goal is to try and make it aesthetically pleasing and to have it stay interesting as corals grow in. Now, the final product is definitely a little different. The rocks are held together with acrylic rods, putty, and superglue. The day the tank was filled! And POW! Filled up! This is after I added the Radions and my first couple corals. Purple Digi that I got from Dave at Spring Fest. The acro in the back is no longer... See below. So, my first big speed bump.. I got acro eating flat worms. So I pulled all the acros and placed them into quarantine. Long story short, I lost the battle and every acropora I had. Which is a serious bummer, but lesson learned. HOWEVER! I also quarantined the blenny, clownfish, and leopard wrasse successfully and put them in the display. So below is pretty much everything in there today! Thanks for looking! I'll try and keep regular updates as the tank progresses.