1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cichlids

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AJ, Mar 24, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone interested in some cichlids?  I'm taking down my 55 gallon cichlid tank and I need these gone.  If I can't get rid of them, I'm going to be forced to donate them to Pet's Playhouse.  They are a collection of various Lake Malawi mbunas ranging in size from 3" to 5".  It's a really nice mix of color and variety.  I bought them out of state and some are not the standards that you see in most of the local fish stores...but of course, I have a couple of electric yellow labs, a cobalt blue zebra, and a demasoni (kind ofthe false perc equivelant of the Lake Malawi cichlids...hehe).  Others include cynotilapia afra "Jalo Reef" (my favorite, absolutely gorgeous fish), Iodotropheus Sprengerae (rusty cichlid), and a few others that I can't think of.  There's also a medium pleco (maybe 6" or so).  I would prefer that someone takes all of them vs. cherry picking the nicer onces (don't get me wrong, they are all nice, just some more high $$ than the others).  Any offers will be accepted...but I just need to find them a home.  I would like to see them gone by the end of the week.  Please, someone give these fish a nice home!
    --AJ

2. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    These have been spoken for.
    --AJ