1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Chiller, Skimmer, Pump for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gorgoniman, Jun 22, 2009.

1. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have the following equipment for sale:

Prime inline chiller 1/3 hp $400
    ETSS 1400 Skimmer with iwaki 70 rlt $600
    Aquasea 4300 $150

Thanks for looking!

2. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I should add also that I'm looking for tanks. Specifically 40 breeders, 75's and a 29. Will consider partial trades for these. Thanks

3. ReefNinja GIRS Member

Cedar Falls, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a 29 bow front for sale for cheap, if you want.    Thanks
    Reefninja

4. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really need standard rectangular tanks as they're going in racks. Thanks though!

5. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have a standard 55g acrylic w/ the rounded front corners... I really am in need of a chiller... I got the etss 800xr and I love it... why you getting rid of your 1400?

6. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Marc,

Yeah I love the etss line. I've been keeping salt for over 15 years now and have seen alot of skimmers come and go. These things are amazing!

I'm getting rid of it only because I'm downsizing my reef to something in the 40-50 gallon range. Its currently running a 210. At one point I had close to 1000 gallons in my basement so I needed this beast. Now its just too big.

Got any pics of your tank? I think I'd rather have glass but it wouldn't rule out acrylic.

7. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey there maybe we could work out a swap for my 800xr and my matching pump... but just call me and we can talk bout it my number is 319.899.3875 my name is Marc I am usually up late...

8. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd take $900 for everything...

9. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    how many 75s you looking for?... if I would get you a 75 and a 29 what would that drop it to?

10. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PRICE DROP: $700 cash takes it all or make an offer on the stuff you're interested in. Gotta get rid of this stuff.

No longer looking for trades.

11. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    don't forget to tell everyone the there is a crack in the collection cup of the skimmer, that your claiming you fixed... I am a big believer in FULL DISCLOSURE... that way people don't have to get supprize when they drive 2hrs to get something... or be jerked around w/ trades... like I did... found him a 75g tank and then he backed out at the last min... so I had to go back to my buddy and tell him SORRY and look like a donkey! SIGH!!!

12. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll give you $100 for the chiller thats all I really need...

13. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any one that is interested is more than welcome to come look at the items for sale before they buy.

Sorry if you feel I "jerked you around". That certainly was not my intent.

14. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'll happily sell you the chiller for the $300 as discussed.

15. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is there anything you need to fully disclose bout that?... I'd trade the 75g tank that is sounds like I'm gonna be stuck w/ since i told I guy I wanted it... I'm a name of my word... it not me just HONESTY...

16. gorgoniman

gorgoniman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As I said, anyone is more than welcome to check them out before purchasing. Pics are available for the patient. Marc please direct future comments to me privately via pm, phone or email so as to not further clutter my thread.

17. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This thread rocks.

Way 2 go both of you for racking up your post count! [​IMG]

18. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    just trying to do my part w/ getting people to do their part and be honest... and hopefully people will learn the let their yes' be yes and their no's be no... I actually wanted the chiller and the skimmer... and at the last minute after I had already went though hours on getting this 75g tank for the trade not to mention all the time is spent deliberating w/ him bout prices... and I gave him GOOD trading prices the numb skull at that point decided to tell me he only wanted to trade skimmers and the sellthe chiller... I lost count of how many times it changed... but, and heres the kicker... after all those opportunities he had brow beating me on my prices the freak FINALLY  decides to tell me there is a crack in from the bottom of the collection cup all the way to the top...  TALK ABOUT KICK A BROTHA IN THE NUTS!!!

19. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    If you have issues, please take them to PMs. This is not the appropriate place for this type of discussion.