1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Chiller for Sale JBJ Arctica DBM-250 1/3hp

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by cagri, May 31, 2009.

1. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It looks like I no longer need a chiller on my new aquarium and chiller is sitting and collecting dust, so I decided to sell it.
    THis is a 1/3 HP chiller and easily kept up with my old 135 gallon MH lit aquarium, it is aboult 5 years old, and paid over $900 at the time.
    I am seling this unit half that price for $450. It is very clean and in great shape. All you would need is a pump to feed this unit.
    for more details search for it at www.marinedepot.com.
    copy from Marine depot;
    Description Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chillers are state-of-the-art aquarium coolers incorporating the most advance technological features compared to any other chiller on the market. Many years of research and development has allowed us to offer the perfect solution to stabilize water temperatures for your aquarium environment. These units have been designed for maximum temperature pull-down (BTU`s) with the least amount of energy draw. Advance Features: Titanium Heat Exhanger: Unique titanium coil design allows for maximum contact exposure. The absolute best element for heat exchange on the market. Condenser Layout: Condenser is located on the front side of the chiller. This design draws cool air from the front and exhausts the warm air out of the back. This new standard will also direct access to clean the condenser grill without any tools to take the chiller apart. Energy Efficiency: Provide the best BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest amperage draw. More electricity savings. Full Auto Digital Temperature Control System: This built-in thermostat will automatically control your desired set temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit. Includes a bright light LCD that can actually be read day or night. Lowest Noise and Vibration Level: You will be amazed at how quiet these units are for chillers. Definitely a big plus for hobbyist who have aquariums located in living rooms. Small Footprint: Most of the models are no bigger that a standard desktop computer. This compact size allows placement without a large designated area. Side Handles: ABS Molded handles allow for easy lifting and moving. Refrigerant: Uses Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134A)

2. Marc

Marc Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

have you had any replies on this yet?
    it prolly cause YOUR ASKING TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....

3. ReefNinja GIRS Member

Cedar Falls, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I agree...  5 years old and asking THAT MUCH !!!
    I noticed somepeople on here lately selling USED stuff for way to much money.   O-Well...

4. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You know, as an individual, it can be difficult to determine what market value is for a used item. Some things hold their value much better than others like a GEO Calcium reactor or Tunze pumps. Other things, it's much more difficult to know and you just have to go with your gut and throw something out there. If something is priced too high, just pass it by. In my opinion, there are no need for comments about the price, and if you feel inclined to do so, handle it with a PM. It might not be worth $450 to you, but it may be to someone else. We want this to be a friendly place for both buyers and sellers alike.

--AJ

5. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Generally price negaotiations are handled through PM, if you are interested you can make an offer.
    I wanted to offer locally before I open it up to whole USA, this is the going price I sampled and averaged out of Trade/Buy/Sale forum on reefcentral.
    If it does not sell locally, I will offer to someone else that may pay that price, I am not in a hurry to sell it.
    Thank you for your interest.

6. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey man i will take if for my clams hehehe

7. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How about your clams +$250, that is deal???? Just for you only John....

8. cowdust9

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sweet lol so how are the clams looking man?

9. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Clams are really coloring up and growing fast, they look really good.

10. cowdust9

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sweet i want to come over and see them if thats cool

11. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    sure, give me a call.  Price drop to $350.

12. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  13. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    price drop $325 pick up only.

14. cagri

cagri Inactive User

Ratings: