1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Changion

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Phathead, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Phathead

Phathead Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So I decided to change my setup again.  I just dont have the time to do many hard corals now that I am cleaning more tanks and still working my other job full time.  I am switching to a 75 or something in the 3' range with ricordias only.  Florida's no yuma's not really a fan.  I figure I already have a couple dozen different ric colors 40+ alltogether some extrememly rare.  If anyone has a couple they would be willing to come off of for trade or cash please let me know.  Also does anyone know if there are is anyone out there making color designs with rics kindof like they do with zoo's.  I have two pieces I am working on right now my goal is to make it worth at least 1500.00.  It is a 14" long tonga branch that I started with 7 different rare ricordias there are now 4 of each of the colors on the branch it has only been about 5 months since I attached them with lots of room to go.  Just looking for idea's or places I can buy more at. 
    I will be posting all corals but rics for sale soon.

2. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    Sounds interesting, I'm thinking your going to have a challenge selling a 1500 dollar peice, but it sounds super sweet. Post the ric list already.....take my money lol

3. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I really dont care if I ever sell it or not I figure once she is full I will just pluck polyps off of it to sell singly but I have at least another year or so.

4. glaspie69

glaspie69 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +41 / 2 / -0
    either way i wanna see pics....sounds like a sweet idea

5. Phathead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Here is few pics of the prized rock from about 2 months ago.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Lee

Lee Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Those blue ones with the yellow/green eye are really cool