1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Chainlink Eel for sale

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by gabzak, Jul 8, 2009.

1. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a beautiful 20" Chainlink Eel that I unfortunatley am not going to be moving into my 225 gallon reef. The eel curently resides in a 90 gallon tank with a 3" Niger Trigger, 6" Rabbit, Banded Shrimp. The Eel is absolutley beautiful and come from a disease free tank. If interested please email me at tferin@colorfx.net or call me on my cell 515-979-6650. I am gong to need to have im sol within the next 2 weeks...

2. jstngates Experienced Reefkeeper

Toledo Iowa
    Ratings:
    +40 / 1 / -0
    how much?

3. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Being I am needing to sell him sooner than later I would take $50.00 (paid $140.00 a year ago). You would be more than welcome to come see him if you would like. He is hand feedable with silversides..

Sincerely,
    Tony

4. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    chainlinks are one of the cheaper eels out there,good luck!!!

5. gabzak

gabzak Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cheaper eels out there??? $50.00 is cheap for a 20" eel of any kind not really understanding the comment???

Thanks for your input though,

Tony

6. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I would be interested, but I wouldn't want to chance it with my current snowflake.

7. wolfman1973

wolfman1973 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    your price of 50 seems fair,it's just that i see them for sale between 25 to 75 so i was a little shocked when you said you paid 140 for it