1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Free/Re-home Chaeto in CV/IC area

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Zach, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I have about two baskeballs worth of it to get rid of, I will also have another couple huge chunks in a couple weeks as well. I also have some culpera as well super fast gorwing.

2. Hello Zach. I live in Grinnel and I am new to saltwater. I am going to be at Bronsons tomorrow morning. I would like to get all the chaeto I can get from you. I do not want to hog it all. I have a 55 gallon sump and want to make sure my mandarin does not run out of copepods. Thanks ,James Text me 641-990-3341

3. MadManMadrid Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +158 / 4 / -0
  4. I have a special appointment with him.

5. MadManMadrid Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +158 / 4 / -0
    Ok cool Just didn't want you to waste a trip @James Viles@James Viles

6. Hey Zach can I get some chaeto? I am going to davenport on friday., Passing thru Iowa city. Can I get some chaeto? Thanks

7. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ou man! For some reason i wasnt seeing updates on this!
    Yeah James you bet. Shoot me a text. 319 800 9576. I have chunks happy andnready!
    I work just down the road so I can shoot up to the house to grab some for you at any time. Just let me know!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  8. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I have an interview at 1130 and will stop off at home after that for lunch. I can bag some up and stash it in the bin out front (hard to miss) and or have it ready for you after430 or so as well.

9. Thanks again for the chaeto, Zach., You made my Mandarin Goby very happy., Good Karma

10. Zach Well-Known ReefKeeper

Coralville, Iowa
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    You bet! Sorry I was on such a rush! I'll he sure to give you the tank tour next time!

sent from fone, please excuse miss typed and hippos.