1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cedar Valley March Event!

Discussion in 'Waterloo / Cedar Falls Area' started by ruggerkc, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0

6pm March 22 at Anemones Clowns and Corals. Craig aka XROADS will be giving a presentation on fish health and disease.

This should be another great event, please come and thank Craig and AC&C for graciously hosting us

2. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Less than a week away, let's get a great turnout and make this worth Craig's effort.

3. Garey ytbd

Buckingham
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Count me in. I'm sure there will be information that could save untold amounts of grief and $$. I always quarrantine as you should too. I have a kit of Metronidazole, Cupramine, and Clout because when you decide you need it, you don't want to have to go looking for it.

4. jnjsad

jnjsad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I plan to be there for about an hour with the family, then we have another event to get to. Looking forward to it...I can't seem to keep quaranteen fish alive.

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Just wanted to thank Craig and the trustees for putting on this event. Craig did a great job and did a very good job explaining the topic fish health and disease.
    If you missed it I did film it and plan on posting it to the site soon.
    Great job to everyone involved.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  6. jnjsad

jnjsad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I agree Jeremy. It was informational and appreciative of time given to prepare and present.

7. ruggerkc Experienced Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

North Liberty , IA
    Ratings:
    +183 / 3 / -0
    Thanks Craig, sounds like you did a great presentation.