1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Cedar Rapids Tank Tour Anyone??

Discussion in 'Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Region' started by LiLNicky, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Jeff Nickels

Cedar Rapids
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    10 is OK for me.

2. Borky00 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Lisbon
    Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    I suggested 10 but my lights don't really start kicking on until 11:00 so I will play with the lights and hope everything opens up early.

@LiLNicky@LiLNicky 10:00 in Lisbon?

3. Any idea how many people will be going on the tour?

4. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    Sounds like a plan @Borky00@Borky00 10 it is

5. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Good job on that, works pretty good. I am dropping my house off the tour though. Too big of a disaster area/construction site at the moment. Can you change and update to reflect that?

6. I don't think you are a part of the route. It just detects your location and adds you in. It shows the directions from the perspective of the viewer and their location. I only put the people in who were in lil nicky's post 35. You're not one of those are you?

7. tbraz

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    I'm going to have to drop off the list for tomorrow, I have to work thanks to menards being a mad house and not wanting to spend 3 hours in there just to get 5 sheets of subfloor.

8. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    I was but it looks like he edited me out after I told him I wouldn't be able.
    4409 twin pine Dr was me. I thought it was routing back to my house at one point

9. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
  10. AdamLawrence Well-Known ReefKeeper GIRS Member

Marion, IA
    Ratings:
    +171 / 0 / -0
    I had fun on the cr tank tour wish i could've did every stop but had to go cut a tree down with the family. Thanks to all the host! Will definitely do again.

Sent from my SM-N920V via App

11. ShaneP Well Known Hawkfish

Williamsburg, IA
    Ratings:
    +126 / 0 / -0
    Some nice tanks were shown off today. Thanks to those hosting; we appreciate you letting us come and see your setups. I left inspired. The kids had fun too. They didn't talk much at the houses but they had plenty of good things to say about your tanks on the way home.

12. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Was a great day and lots of nice tanks. Thanks everyone.

13. I really enjoyed everyone's tank and the conversation. Thanks for letting me use the par meter.

14. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    I would like to throw out Thank You's to our hosts. I think we all had a great time and it was nice meeting some new faces. These events are great in many ways. Like Shane I was truly inspired as well. Thanks again!!

15. blackx-runner Administrator Website Team Leadership Team

Cedar Rapids, IA
    Ratings:
    +738 / 5 / -0
    Inspired enough to get some water in one of your big tanks?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. LiLNicky Well-Known ReefKeeper

Iowa City
    Ratings:
    +197 / 4 / -0
    @blackx-runner@blackx-runner well I don't know about THAT inspired lol. Yes the journey is getting closer to the end. I started plumbing and mounting lights...should be wet by the weekend