1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Can`t go to Fragfest, but have a ticket there.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phishcrazee, May 2, 2008.

1. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could give it to someone else?  I bought the $20.00 one online with the goodie bag, so it's sitting there for me, but we won't be able to go now /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/sad.gif  I posted this same question on the Uberfrags site, but if someone wanted/needed a ticket and I can figure out how they can claim, they can have it /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif  All I might want is a frag from you in the future /site/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

2. FishNewb1

FishNewb1 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm going Sunday with a couple of friends! I would definatly be willing to give you a few frags for it!

3. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I contacted Rob who I guess is running Fragfest and asked him how I can get the ticket to someone, so hopefully he'll get back to me and let me know.  I'll need your real full name etc. so I can tell him who to give it to.  Just PM me with your info. if you don't want it public.  Hope this works out and you can use my ticket!

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Jason and I are up here now, the passes ARE transferable, so you might as well give it to someone who could use it. We just got done setting up a bit ago and from the looks of it, its gonna be a great time!