1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Calcium Reactor back up for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Waverz, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I'm looking to sell this before or at Fall Fest so I can afford some new frags.  This thing is a beast of a CA reactor and would probably handle any size tank up to 500 gallons.  It comes with everything you need to run except a PH probe and feed pump.  It has a Mag 5 circulating pump, pressure gauge, bubble counter, a really expensive check valve, needle valve to control effluent drip rate, and it's half full of media!
    I am going to ask $200.  I accept PAYPAL or Cash and can deliver to FallFest.  Feel free to PM me with any other questions.
    Here is a picture of the beast!
    [​IMG]

2. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Any bottle by chance? I will get in touch with Rich(saltwaternewbie) and see if he is interested. He has been looking for one. Is it full of ReBorn? Or coarse ARM? Will it hold about 15# of media?

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I'll take it if i can pay at fall fest. call me 319-537-0922 or 319-537-0657 Thanks Bill

4. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Bill, I'll give you a call right now.

5. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Sold! Thanks Bill! See you at the swap!

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    See you there! Now I just have to explain to my wife how I actually made money by spending it LOL.

7. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Just dont tell /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif Just say someone gave it to you free of charge HAHA