1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

BUY_BAFF

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FishBrain, Feb 25, 2009.

1. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    [color=#0000ff>BAFF- Bills Aquaculture Frag Facility[img]http://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]BAFF- Bills Aquaculture Frag Facility

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Welcome Bill,

Where you from?

3. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    Hillsboro, it's about 20 miles south west of mt. pleasent. you?

4. B-Rad

B-Rad Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Welcome Bill!!

Put up lots of pics, I have a 120g that I'm just getting going ( Jan. 1st) so I'm ready for some corals. Let us know what ya got!!

-Rick-

5. phishcrazee Experienced Reefkeeper

Riverside
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm in Riverside, not too far from you.......what do you have for corals?

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I have green slimmer acropora,Neon green montipora digitata,purple montipora digitata,copper birdsnest,orange capricornis,staghorn acropora,montipora spongodes,cranberry acropora,green hydnaphora,elephant skin,and some softys green star polyps, florida ricorida mushrooms,harry mushrooms,kenya trees,clove polyps,pumping xenias,mlue stripe mushrooms,florescent orange mushrooms,plants available chaetomorpha,money plant,red feeding algae,red vine grape,red buble grape and many more sps to come soon. Will deliver to Iowa city area free!

7. Troy

Troy Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hey bill just woundering if you have a website with pics of what you got. Im more of a pic person.

8. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    I have some pictures up in the photo gallery under coral pictures, my camera is a cheap peace of crap so they don't realy do the coral justice.

9. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    ALL SPS FRAGS ARE $12.50

10. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Bill!  Welcome to the site and thanks for sponsoring the club!!
    --AJ

11. shepone24

shepone24

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You really ought to make sure and come to the frag swap in March. I'm sure many people will agree!

12. calebjk Well-Known ReefKeeper

Cedar Rapids IA
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hello Bill, welcome to the club, i'm glad you found us. I'd love to stop by and see you setup and buy some frags. I have family in Mt Pleasant so I get down there on a semi regular basis. Send me a PM with your contact info and i'll keep in touch next time i'm heading your way.

~caleb

13. Eric Experienced Reefkeeper

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Bill on 02/25/2009 08:05 PM
    I have green slimmer acropora,Neon green montipora digitata,purple montipora digitata,copper birdsnest,orange capricornis,staghorn acropora,montipora spongodes,cranberry acropora,green hydnaphora,elephant skin,and some softys green star polyps, florida ricorida mushrooms,harry mushrooms,kenya trees,clove polyps,pumping xenias,mlue stripe mushrooms,florescent orange mushrooms,plants available chaetomorpha,money plant,red feeding algae,red vine grape,red buble grape and many more sps to come soon. Will deliver to Iowa city area free!
    Bill-
    Still have the purple digi?
    Anything else new as I'm looking for a few things.
    -Eric