1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Buy One Get One FREE - 250W 14000K MH Mogul Based Bulb - AquaMaxx

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Guest, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    marinedepo has Buy One Get One FREE - 250W 14000K MH Mogul Based Bulb - AquaMaxx

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    where did you see that?????

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    thay have it on thair sight or call them thay even told me if you dont like them in 2 months send them back for a 100 percent refund

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Buy One Get One FREE - 250W 14000K MH Mogul Based Bulb - AquaMaxx

Item Code: MB66161

Price: $59.99
    Qty:
    Shopping with us is safe. Guaranteed.

5. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hmm i just watched the site and didn'tsee that pop up

6. snowman82

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ahh i found it now :) thanks for the info

7. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The also have
    175w 14k
    http://www.marinedepot.com/Buy_One_Get_One_FREE_175W_14000K_MH_Mogul_Based_Bulb_AquaMaxx_175_Watt_Single_Ended_Metal_Halide_Light_Bulbs-AquaMaxx-MB46161-FILTBUMHSEHS-vi.html

and150 DE 14k

http://www.marinedepot.com/Buy_One_Get_One_FREE_150W_14000K_MH_Double_Ended_Bulb_AquaMaxx_150_Watt_Double_Ended_Metal_Halide_Light_Bulbs-AquaMaxx-MB26621-FILTBUMHDEHW-vi.html

and 400w 14k

http://www.marinedepot.com/Buy_One_Get_One_FREE_400W_14000K_MH_Mogul_Based_Bulb_AquaMaxx_400_Watt_Single_Ended_Metal_Halide_Light_Bulbs-AquaMaxx-MB86161-FILTBUMHSEFW-vi.html 
    I'll start a new post so everyone can see it?

8. RobynT

RobynT Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just be careful as all bulbs are not created equal! Abulb can look bright and pretty and have really lousy par which means you are wasting your time using it. '
    Now, I know nothing of these bulbs so I'm not saying that they aren't great bulbs. I am saying that you need to have more information on equipment sometimes. I bought some bulbs off ebay that look great. I tested the par, and it was rediculously LOW!!! How do you save money if your corals starve and suffer for it??  I ended up turning around and buying the bulbs I should have bought in the first place.  Lesson learned.

9. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    There is a thread on RC that covers the Aquamaxx bulb and some people are on their second sets and are very happy, Par seems to be good with not much fall off after a few months.
    I'll try to locate the thread later tonight.