1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Bulk Reef Supply order this week

Discussion in 'Des Moines & Ames Region' started by Jtown, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey just wanted to see if anybody in the DM area wants to get in on a BRS order this week. Like the next few days. I need some GFO as does snowman so we could get a 5g bucket Nd split it up and save some cash. Stuff isn't cheap.

Just post on here what you want and the price and item # and I'll confirm thru pm before the order is placed. Split shipping evenly between everybody that orders. The more the better for all of us. Let's make it happen people!!!

2. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i'm in for some GFO and maybe a couple other things, gotta take a look :)

3. cowdust9

cowdust9 Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    oh yeah i could use a few things from them let me know when your going to place the order

4. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Going to order monday night or tuesday morning so post what you want, item nubmer and dollar amount and ill contact everybody monday via pm to confirm and then will place order. Thanks! Im going to get with Brandon first to see what he had worked out with BRS cuz he had it set up to get a nice discount if we had enough people in on it.

5. gb387

gb387 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By Jtown on 06/20/2009 12:13 PM
    Going to order monday night or tuesday morning so post what you want, item nubmer and dollar amount and ill contact everybody monday via pm to confirm and then will place order. Thanks! Im going to get with Brandon first to see what he had worked out with BRS cuz he had it set up to get a nice discount if we had enough people in on it.
    We didn't end up with enough interest but I am going to give it another try this fall and see what happens.

6. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    I need two items:
    1) Coralline Purple Reef Epoxy  - $5.99
    2) Soda ash - alkalinity component.  The 1 gallon qty (makes 8 gal) would last me a very long time.  So - is anyone using the two part supplement that would want to split a gallon?  Otherwise I'll probably just order 1 or 2 replacement pouches that make a gallon each.

7. beckerj3 Expert Reefkeeper Board of Directors Leadership Team GIRS Member

West Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +614 / 2 / -0
    Updated:
    I need three items:
    1) Coralline Purple Reef Epoxy  - $5.99
    2)
    Replacement alkalinity pack for recipe 1 Soda ash  - 2 packs @3.49 = $6.98
        If anyone is using the two part supplement and would be interesting in spliting a gallon, let me know?

3) Cartridge refill Nuclear color changing resin - $11.99
    Total $24.96
    Jtown - You're in Des Moines (or suburb) aren't you?  What side of town?
    Jeanette

8. jtesdall

jtesdall Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I am in on the GFO and maybe some more.

9. Jtown

Jtown Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PM's sent to all who replied. Will be placing the order in the morning... Thanks guys