1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

BTAs!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Nykademus, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have some bubble tips that I would like to get rid of. They are nothing fancy like the greens or the roses, just run of the mill BTAs.
    I do not really need to be paid for them, but if you have something that you would like to trade I'm all ears. The only thing that I would ask is that if you are not a club member, please take a couple minutes and use that 20 dollars that these are worth to become a member!
    I have 3 to give away. (maybe a 4th if my clowns don't give my prime real estate back)
    They will be available for pickup in Carlisle or at my office in Clive upon arrangement.
    Thanks for looking
    Jeremy (#3 I think)/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

2. xroads Veteran Reefkeeper Vendor

La Porte City, IA
    Ratings:
    +1,014 / 6 / -0
    Very cool of you man!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, I'll take one jeremy. I'm not sure what you'd want, but I'll certainly trade you something for one.

4. billbigsbe Well-Known ReefKeeper

Clive
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Remember talking about bta's @ the meeting on sunday Jeremy!
    oh wait![​IMG]

5. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Oh, I was there. I was just hiding from everyone. I heard every word. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/_default/emoticons/smile.gif

It looks like these guys are spoken for, as long as they are picked up. I'm sure that there will be more in the future though.

6. einsteins

einsteins Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Jeremy

How are the frags doing?

Everything make the trip OK?

eins

7. Nykademus

Nykademus Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Posted By einsteins on 08/29/2008 9:16 AM
    Hey Jeremy

How are the frags doing?

Everything make the trip OK?

eins
    Hi Bill,
    Everything made the trip just fine and is getting settled in nicely. I made a few changes to my setup to help stabilize the temperature, as I mentioned, and switched up the flow in the display.. but I think they will enjoy their new home.
    Thanks again for the super deal!!