1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Breaking Benjamin - Dear Agony

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AJ, Oct 1, 2009.

1. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Awesome.  If have not picked it up yet, do yourself a favor and go out and buy it.
    --AJ

2. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ur a BB fan????? me and my friends never miss a show! there album came out yesterday, i cant wait to get it... Arent they just amazing?!?!?!

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes...amazing! They are one of the few bands that I will load all tracks from the CD onto my playlist. Other bands that consistently produce awesome albums are Shinedown, Seether, Alter Bridge, and Papa Roach. Good stuff!

--AJ

4. rockinsmall

rockinsmall Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    u ever giv flyleaf or 30 secnds to mars a chance?

5. Bela

Bela Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    +1 I can;t think of a song of theirs I didn't like. Kind of sad I didn't even know they had a new album. Such is life with school all day..

6. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Both, although of the two, I like 30 Seconds to Mars better. Flyleaf can be a little screechy at times. The last 30 Seconds to Mars album was their best so far. I look forward to their new release in November. Looks like Flyleaf has a new album coming out in November too (Memento Mori).

Others that I think are good are Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Saving Abel, Silvertide, Theory of a Deadman, Disturbed, Hinder, Rev Theory, Crossfade, Smile Empty Soul, Lostprophets, A7X, Muse, Lacuna Coil, etc. All great artists, but I usually find myself cherry picking tracks.

--AJ

7. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You aren't far out of the loop...just came out yesterday I think.
    --AJ

8. snowman82

snowman82 Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    love rev theory they put on a good show too. not a big BB fan but love 30 sec to mars. grabbed there first cd YEARs ago when they just came out. i've been dissapointed with PapaRoachthey went away from their first cd in my opinion changed their look at sound. When i saw them at lazerfest i didn't even recognize Toby he looked exactly like buckcherrys lead singer, drugged and strung out. I'm glad you dont have Saliva on there, every song of theres seems to sound exactly the same as their last hit haha. I wish seether put on a better show, when they were at Wells Fargo a few months back they just stood there, but when he came out with nickelback and did Filters "hey man nice shot" he was all over the stage and was awesome, wish he would of done that for his show.