1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Bo Bo`s Fish Store has moved.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Guest, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bo Bo's has moved just down the road to 3423 Mt. Vernon Rd beside the True Value and Dollar General.  We are actually right in the middle of moving and hope to be done by the end of the month.   Bigger place and better parking! Here are just some of the new things we just got in:  Peacock Manthis Shrimp, Red Knobby Stars, Mushrooms, Large Pink Anthias, Royal Gramma, Heniochus, Flasher Wrasse, Diamond Goby, Tiger, Goby, Bristletooth, Tangs, Cleaner Wrasse, Yellow Gorgonian, Six Line Wrasse, Copperband Butterfly, African Anemone with hosting Clowns, Very nice Orange Sponge, and live Cope-pods.  Hope to see all of you soon.

2. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the update Gary, I'm going to try and stop in today at noon.

-JB

3. AJ

AJ Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey Gary, let us know when your move is complete. I know you're probably up to your ears in alligators trying to get everything moved; I'm sure that it's an enormous task...but I drove all the way across town today hoping to check out your new store and nobody was there. I wasn't alone either, I saw another GIRS member that was just leaving after coming over to check things out. I know moving all that stuff is a huge task and all, but just let us know when you're back up and running so that we don't make the trip over for nothing. Thanks Gary!

--AJ

4. h2so4hurts

h2so4hurts Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I stopped by this weekend and the store was closed too...

I'm just wondering how you're going to fit everything in that tiny store. Is there a huge back room? That front area looks like a dentist office reception area /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/tongue.gif

5. Steph & Nick

Steph & Nick Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yea we stopped by a few times last week trying to get in to see everything. Looking forward to you being back up and going!

6. JB Veteran Reefkeeper

Marion
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Ditto. I stopped out once as well.