1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

BNARC Fragtoberfest - Oct 8

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by lcashman, Sep 27, 2011.

1. lcashman

lcashman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Bloomington-Normal Area Reef Club (BNARC) is having our annual frag
    swap (Fragtoberfest) on October 8 from 11am to 4pm at in the Interstate
    Center in Bloomington, IL.

A club member will be roasting a hog and you will be able to enjoy his homemade bbq sauce.

Here's the list of vendors that will be at Fragtoberfest:

Dirk

The Coral Nut

Woos Aquatics

Captain's Corals

Jim's Reef

Paul's Corals

Eye Candy Corals

Uberfrags

No brown corals

Pacific East Aquaculture

AquaPros

Tank Envy

The raffle prizes are starting to come in!! Stop by www.bnreef.com to check out what will be raffled off /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/biggrin.gif

2. mthomp

mthomp Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a great line up.

3. lcashman

lcashman Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Pacific East won't be able to make it to the swap since Dr Mac is feeling under the weather. The Jason Fox will be filling in for Pacific East!!

4. Just got back from watching Jason Fox set up his frag tank.....very nice....very tempting corals and I heard he brought more frags than he had at MACNA. Timing is everything when you are growing corals....If you like them they are here now

5. Raffle winners were numrerous....FIve sets of LED Lights went home with people this afternoon (not unclecarl) along with three sets of 48 inch T-5s and a biocube. Too many other items to mention. I picked up some corals from Jason Fox and from Dirk one of the Manjano Wands.....hope it real kill them without electrocuting me. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

6. Forgot to mention I saw a bunch of MACNA shirts being worn....good to see those who took the drive. I told myself I would not buy any more corals until January...but bought one from Jason Fox, seven from Miesen more from club members and a Majano wand from Dirks...so far over budget. Bad credit card Bad.....had a great time and the pulled pork sandwiches were so good I ate five..Bad Diet bad. Thanks to those who drove over alswys nice to see you...this hobby has so many nice people. I was surprised at how many raffle prizes were hustled off to Chicago......I was robbed but i don't expect sympathy.....people cheer as they announce NOT UNCLECARL as they draw the numbers...same as at CMAS.....LOL