1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Black and White baby clownfish feedback

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by KirklinsClownfish, Nov 15, 2009.

1. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone!  We are interested in any feedback you all have to offer on the black and white baby clownfish.  We would love to hear how they are doing and are open to any suggestions or comments.  We also wanted to say thank you to everyone that purchased babies!  It was a pleasure to meet everyone and we had a great time at the Fall Fest!

2. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i dont know much about breeding but i was very impressed you guys are doing a great job.my 2 guys made it to there home great and are eating good.they traveled 5 hrs.

3. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Well that is good to hear! Thank you so much! Please keep us posted on their progress. Anthony Calfo and Craig that stopped by our house, have us interested in trying to breed angel fish now! LOL - There goes the basement! HA HA

4. xmasia

xmasia Well-Known ReefKeeper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

will keep you posted, if going the angel route assuming freshwater contact dewdad he raised angels for many years.

5. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    saltwater angels, not into freshwater. /DesktopModules/ActiveForums/themes/_default/emoticons/wink.gif

6. FishBrain Expert Reefkeeper GIRS Member

New London
    Ratings:
    +399 / 6 / -0
    mine are doing great! they started eating as soon as I put them in the tank. I'll post pic's some time after they grow a little. thanks again

7. jan

jan Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They are so cute.  They are doing great!!  They started eating as soon as I put them in the tank.
    Jan

8. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    So good to hear! Thank you again everyone and please keep us posted!

9. Trumpetytrump

Trumpetytrump

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Are you going to be selling more? Where are you located and how much?
    Thanks

10. reefgoon09

reefgoon09 Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I didn't buy any but was really impressed with your setup. Also loved your weiner dogs haha

11. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did I hear Bill say he would be selling your Clowns out of his store, and when can we expect them?
    --John

12. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I am not sure he needs to make a little more room first it might be a bit, soon I hope LOL... were you looking to buy some now if so I can sell you some.

13. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    thanks....:)

14. Big John

Big John Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I will want to get a pair of them if posible---I am finishing up the cycling process in what is going to be my frag tank, what is the price?
    Thank you,
    --John

15. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    25 ea

16. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Well unfortunately one of my little guys didnt make it so might be making a trip over that way. I was really hoping to have a trio or more so guess we will see. I will let you know when I plan on road tripping over there. Thanks again for offering these to the club!

17. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Oh no! Did he get eaten or was he in a breeder net? Either way, we will take care of you Gered and get you another fish. Don't worry. :) This is all new to us too and we are learning as we go. Next time you are up this way give us a call or if we are down in your neck of the woods we will do the same. Thanks for keeping us posted.

18. Gered

Gered Experienced Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    He was in the breeder net. Not really sure what happened but he was in between the net and one of the bottom braces. Not sure if he got stuck in there. I might try and see if I can tighten the net up a little.

19. KirklinsClownfish Well-Known ReefKeeper

Robins Ia
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    We had that problem with a yellow striped maroon that we had in a breeder net. Couldn't find him and too the net apart he had got stuck between the net and the bar. Just let us know. We have plenty of fish. :)

20. SneakyPort

SneakyPort Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Our two are doing very well. They went into a 10 gallon with a orange percula and it is very cool because she acts like there mom. Eating GOOD!