1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

For Sale basement cleanup-mp10 and lights

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by alexr, Oct 8, 2019.

1. alexr

Des Moines, IA
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    VorTech MP10 manufactured on september 13 2017 but used for around a year. Recently purchased two mp10's from a fellow reefer and tried both but only need one. Worked silently and as expected but just unneeded. 150

6post.jpg

Two Orphek 48" led bars. Blue plus and reef daylight plus. These bars worked great when I was using them in my hood for t5 hybrid lighting. The daylight is basically an orphek atlantik and the blue plus is great for highlighting coral colors. Both were used for around 6 months and I would use the blue for more pop now but they don't fit in my current hood. The scratching on the one label is because it barely fit inside my old hood. 120 each or 200 for both. 180 if you order online

5post.jpg

3post.jpg

Relassy led light that was used over my frag tank when I had that set up. Light puts out great color and plenty of par for a shallow tank or for a softie lps tank. App based programming isn't as good as other options but allows for dimming and color changes across 7 time points. Amazon and youtube have videos to explain how to program it since the instructions it comes with aren't the best. used for around two months. 60 was 100 on amazon

2thing.jpg

1post.jpg

4thing.jpg