1. Do you have an old account but can't access it?

See Accessing your GIRS Account or Contact Us - We are here to help!

Bad experience with Oceanic customer service

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by REEFer Madness, Sep 15, 2009.

1. REEFer Madness

REEFer Madness Inactive User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Okay, the first time I called them yesterday, it was 10 to 4pm.   They close at 4.   I got through to "Rob" the technical guy and when I stated my problem he hung up on me.   So I called back and got his voice mail.
    Today I called at 3:15 and they told me that the technical line was busy.    I called back 15 minutes later and this time made it past the receptionists and got Rob's voice mail again.
    I called at 3:45 and technical line was busy again, so they sent me to warranty where once again, I got a voice mail and left a message and no call back.   Though I wasn't really expecting one, figured just in case.
    All I'm calling about is why my actinics won't turn off, unless I unplug the ballasts.   Then the other pc lights only come on every once in a while.  The fan runs on the same plug, and it runs constant.

2. Waverz

Waverz Expert Reefkeeper

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Try email, i got a fairly quick response from the that way....

3. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I checked the site prior to calling and it said email questions about the site only. Otherwise I would have gone that way first. I'll go that route and see.

4. REEFer Madness

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I emailed last night. I did receive a call this morning at nine from the warranty guy back. I did so when I got off work, and again no answer.